The Grand Life: Grand Cayman Restaurants

Well, I've never "reblogged" another's blog post, but the list of Grand Cayman restaurants that my friend KK put together on her blog ("The Grand Life") is such a good one that I felt compelled to share. If you're looking for a restaurant idea, or would like to see photos and read a review of a place you're interested in, check out her new "Grand Cayman Restaurants" page.


Just as a post-script, I tweeted about this listing this week, and someone replied to me that the list should also include some local places, like Vivine's Kitchen (for stew conch), Heritage Kitchen, Liberty's (for BBQ chicken), and Seymour's, not to mention the classic Cayman patty (shown left).


The good news is that whatever your taste buds are craving, you can probably find it in Grand Cayman. Be a Cayman foodie: We'd love to hear reviews of your favorite restaurants in the comments below. Bon appetite!





2 comments:

  1. Short but useful post, I visited your restaurant page and found quite good information, Ummm, I like to have drink in these place along with my food, I like soft drink rather than hard ones, I don’t like alcohol because of it afterwards effects, I am going to cayman for 15 days long vacation sometime in next few weeks, any one here has a fair idea which are the best grand cayman restaurants?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with the list Katie put together in the link above, and you can get soft drinks anywhere on island. Enjoy your vacation!

      Delete