kitesurfing basics

When I was asked to write a post on the basics of kitesurfing for the Hot Caribbean Deals blog recently, I knew I had a lot of content to choose from. How do you take literally hundreds of kiting photos and narrow them down to just a few? I had no choice but to include some of my favorite people at one of their favorite beaches. See the photos and the details here.

And while we're on the topic, here are some photos of a recent windy weekend, when NS enjoyed some kiting right outside our door. What bliss.




Here's to more windy conditions soon in Grand Cayman! In the meantime, you'll have to amuse yourself with upcoming posts on basketball, bonfires, and baking. Stay tuned.

1 comments:

  1. Stay away from the pier, Nate. We wouldn't want you to get hurt playing a sport....like THAT ever happens - lol :D

    ReplyDelete